Terms & Conditions
For this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Board-room.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a Website, containing details of your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Board-room, accessible from https://boardroompro.org/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Who are we?
Boardroompro.org (“we”, “us”, “our” or “board-room”) has created a Website to communicate with casual visitors, potential customers, and companies who are also interested in finding the right board management software to offer To exchange information about board software vendors and the world of board management. Visitors are warmly welcome to feel free to browse the information and reviews on our site and use the site to communicate directly with the best board software suppliers. We want our Website to be informative, personal, and user-friendly, and cookies help us do this.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that we place on your computer browser to remember your preferences. A cookie by itself does not reveal your email address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide that information to us, for example, when you register on one of our Websites. However, if you choose to provide personally identifiable information to the site, that information may be linked to data stored in the cookie.
Some cookies exist only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser; other cookies may last longer than your web session. For example, some cookies may be placed and remain on your device after you log out of your browser to recognize you when you return to our Website.
Our Website uses different types of cookies:
|Preferences and Settings
|These cookies are used to record user choices and preferences so that our Website can function properly. They may be stored on your device to remember your preferences over time. For example, Board-Room saves preferences such as language, page layout, time zone, show/hide document position in the list, etc.
|Facebook, Yahoo, Bing
and Twitter Cookies
|Our Website contains code snippets provided by social media companies that can determine whether you are logged into a particular social media account. When you browse web content and log in to those social media sites, these code snippets read cookies previously set by the social media sites. These cookies are also used for advertising and remarketing.
Your choices regarding cookies
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience when using the Website, and some functions may not work properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More information about cookies
You can find out more about cookies and third-party Websites by following these links:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
If you have any questions regarding this policy or would like more information on our cookies, please contact us at boardroompro.org/contact-us/.
Last updated: January, 2023